Help us save the countryside you love

The English countryside is astonishingly beautiful, with its rolling green fields and picturesque villages. Yet every year a little more of our precious countryside is lost to poorly planned development. Unless we take action, we risk losing some of the places we love, needlessly, forever.

We campaign nationally and locally to influence Government policy to protect the countryside and work with communities to keep it thriving.

With your help, we can stand up for the countryside together, so that it remains a special place to live, work, visit and enjoy.

With your support, we are campaigning for a beautiful and living countryside

Watch this short video to to learn more about our work.


Your details

  • £15 could help a CPRE branch to investigate a damaging planning application for development on much-loved fields or woodland.
  • £25 could help to collect evidence to oppose a damaging development scheme and propose practical alternatives.
  • £50 could help to mount a local campaign against ill-considered greenfield development, and in favour of making better use of previously developed ‘brownfield’ land.

Card details



Secured by

Stay in touch

Your support is important to us so we would like to keep in touch.  We will write to you about our work, campaigns, fundraising, events and other ways you can help keep our countryside thriving.

Please let us know below if you are also happy to hear from us in the following ways:


Your privacy and data protection

CPRE holds and manages your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We do not share, sell or swap your information with other organisations for their own marketing purposes. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Privacy Policy or the processing of your personal information, please email or telephone us on 0800 163 680.


Gift Aid is reclaimed by CPRE from the tax you pay for the current tax year.  Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK tax payer. In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:


I am a UK tax payer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

If you circumstances change, or you want to cancel your declaration, please contact us on 0800 163680.


Follow us

facebook Twitter Youtube Linkedin Instagram